Sunday, June 26, 2016

Healing a broken heart quotes

Healing a broken heart quotes





Today, I woke up feeling a great pain in the chest; I sat at the foot of the bed, put my hand on my chest, and I asked my heart:

- What you have Why are you so restless within me?
You are sick?

I was a few minutes in silence and there was my soul to start getting restless. I asked her:

- What you have? Because if gnaws within me?

My soul said:

- I'm so because you are well; you ask me questions, but do not have the answers and I know it makes you miserable. You feel so small, and it makes me too small. You wanted to be diferentee I'm sorry for you. You are so lonely, and I feel without you. Once again I became silent again. And that's when my heart
Confused middle replied:

- I am so sad. I feel so small. I hurt with you!

I was embarrassed and asked:

- What did I do to you?

He replied:

You suffer so much with people; cares about them, is attentive, it tries to be helpful and most of the time, always disappoints. You love and then suffers
and says that it's my fault. You wait for something that does not come and is sad. Then you cry and it hurts me. I need Healing a broken heart quotes. good dressings.

I asked my heart:

- What do you mean, good?

He replied:

Dressings that statuesque that your sorrow, that your sorrow,
that his loneliness. What are you on cold days and empty nights, the days of storm
and in the hours that you feel so alone. They are so large that may involve his body in an embrace full of tenderness and you feel safe and supported.

Dressings that make you feel as you are special and loved, even if you have never felt that love, not of their own parents.

I need good dressings that are not eternal after all nothing is forever, but they are not disposable. Dressings that absorb this suffering, this pain. this wound that does not see, only feel.

Be strong, and waterproof, so do not wear with her tears, which are soft, in order to make you care on days when you feel deprived. Dressings that above all never disappoint,
promising things that do not comply.

Dressings and sincere companions, who care really with you. I do not want pity, I love. True love. I need you to also love and promise me you will look for caring for me, I am part of you and if you suffer I suffer too.

I wish I could put you inside me, dry your tears, lullabies you. Tell you that it will pass and you protect the disappointments of his life, after all you've suffered so much that I do not know how strong I can still beat your chest!

You are special, worth anyone noticing it.