Sunday, June 19, 2016

How love heals the problems of life - Healing after breakup

How love heals the problems of life - Healing after breakup


And one night while he slept, I had a dream that one be very proud told me firmly "Bruno, every time you look at that person and think that situation with pain, sadness and fear, you are emanating from these feelings for this person . Now every time you look at this person that you do not like, design some form of love and the energy of love will dissolve this negativity. "



Healing after breakup

Even without understanding, I decided to follow the recommendation and every time was that bad feeling, I prayed, "God, bless and enlighten that person."

I confess to you that in the early days was the mouth out, it was even to test whether that intuition I had the dream was real or not.

And I was insisting in practice, there came that anger, fear and sadness, I was the new prayer.

A month later a miracle happened!

This classroom colleague came to apologize to me, telling me that the way he played with me was not right, because I was a cool friend. And this dialogue was nothing common between moçada.

And more: it has not changed just me, it became different.



Today he is an honorable man, respected for years no see, but he became a friend of mine.

This dream he does not know, or I do not intend to, but the fact is that the projection of loving energy changed his life and mine.

The great masters

Now fully understand, but at that time I had no idea of ​​the meaning of the received message in this dream because I did not associate with the concepts of classical physics where we see that "The Universe is all matter and energy," the matter is grouped energy and energy it would be ungrouped matter.

This way, when you think something, you anchor, binds, concentrates an energy and your thinking, emotion and feeling impregnates and qualifies this energy.

So being thought, emotion and feeling good, you will impregnate this energy field with positive things, if negative impregnate with negativity.

That's why when a person is well, it seems that everything goes right for her to continue as well.

And the strength of a qualified energy field with loveliness and kindness is able to act by dissolving the hatred produced by other energy field.

In the book The Power of Gentleness the expert relationship talks about the ability of gentle attitudes have to change situations.

I want to endorse this work here my friend , including recommend visit her site to learn more, because it is actually possible to change what is around us through kindness.

Healing through Love

Start being kind and kindness will spread all improving. Kindness generates kindness. As the message I had in a dream, when you design a loving energy field about something or someone, you change reality.

I encourage you design for a month positive energy to the person, situation or thing that is bothering you.

Every time you think about what bothers you, just say "Light and Love, God bless and enlighten (this person or situation)." Not to do great prayers.

And if it comes that urge to cuss and complain, repeat mentally "May God bless and enlighten" you will transform your life by designing a good energy.

A big hug and see you soon!